Looking for upscale furniture rental and home staging services in Framingham, Massachusetts? Interim Furnishings has everything you need to stage properties in many different settings. Whether it’s a luxury home, an urban condominium, or a model unit, Interim Furnishings delivers:
- Upscale and updated furnishings. We offer a variety of styles in the most current colors and fabrics to compliment any interior.
- Excellent customer service on-line, on the phone, or in-store at our 10,000-square-foot showroom.
- Flexible solutions for a perfect fit. We make staging more affordable by offering short term or long term lease, purchase, and buyback options.
- Experienced design teams help create an elegant solution within your price point. Please call us for details.
- Quick turnaround time. We can deliver within 48 business hours on most jobs using in stock inventory. With advance notice, we will custom-order pieces to fit the needs of your specific space.
- Helpful on-line tools. Expanded catalogue section, on-line quote requests, and printable sell sheets.
- Professional movers handle the delivery with white-glove service.
- High-end, hard-to-find luxury pieces to compliment the scale of great rooms and master suites.
- Accessories from artwork to lighting complete your staging with style.
Interim Furnishings provides clients with a turn-key solution that includes the design, installation, and unit-to-unit moves when needed. With experience in furnishing all types of spaces, Interim Furnishings has all you need for a successful staging that gets results in Framingham: more showings and faster sales.
Interim Furnishings has a fleet of delivery vehicles available to deliver in New England. Most in-stock items can be delivered within 48 to 72 hours. Our drivers are committed to having your merchandise delivered on time, set-up to your satisfaction and have you ready for that important open house.
Short term leasing is the way to go if you need beautiful furnishings for a spe home or for a model that may need to be changed every three to 6 months. You may also use short term leasing when you have a model that you anticipate selling out after 6 to 9 months. Short term leasing gives you the opportunity to be sure the furnishings are working for your type of buyer. By leasing you don’t have to commit to the furniture like you do a purchase. You can move the model in and get feedback from potential buyers and make adjustments if you need to in order to be sure your getting the best results. Whatever your furniture needs may be, we have a solution that will work for you.
Long Term Needs
For longer terms needs, 9 months or greater, we recommend a furniture purchase with buyback option. When you purchase furniture from Interim Furnishings you are getting great brand name furniture and accessories at better than retail pricing. In addition, we will purchase the furniture back from you when you are done with it up to 18 months.
Availability & Pricing
From classic to modern, Interim Furnishings has the right style for you. With our ever-changing inventory, you will always find just the right pieces for your unique project, and it’s all here in one convenient location! From furniture to accessories, Interim Furnishings has everything you need to create your custom interior. You can even lease accessories, lamps, art, oriental rugs, bathroom and bedding packages. Pricing and availability varies. Please call for a quote or to schedule an appointment to visit our showroom.
All our furnishings are also for sale. If you would like to purchase an item you’ve seen either in a home or in our showroom, please email us or give us a call at 508-405-2765. You may be able to take it from stock, or we will order one just for you. In addition, you may select furnishings from our closeout section by clicking on our flickr link Click here.